The Treasury Operations Analyst – Merchant Processing is part of a team responsible for the completion of merchant processing tasks for incoming properties, with a focus on merchant account set ups, project tracking, issue escalation and resolution management and timely updates to all internal and external stakeholders. Serves as the point of contact for merchant processing issues for all assigned projects.
· Bachelor’s Degree, in Finance/Accounting/Business preferred
· At least one year of work experience in a merchant processing or credit card environment
· Strong communication and follow up skills with internal and external partners
· Exposure to establishing new merchant processing or credit card accounts
· Ability to work with deadlines and take a creative approach to problem resolution
· Proficiency of Microsoft Office, specifically in Excel (mid-level preferred)
· Ability to thrive in a high-paced environment
Aimbridge Hospitality is the leading, global, third-party hotel management company operating branded full service, select service, luxury hotels, destination resorts, convention centers and lifestyle hotels. Aimbridge merged with Interstate Hotels & Resorts in 2019, and now represents a premium portfolio of more than 1,400 branded and independent properties in 49 states and 20 countries. Aimbridge is based in Plano, Texas and has additional corporate offices in Atlanta, Calgary, Chicago, Fargo, Puerto Rico, San Clemente, Scottsdale, Toronto and Washington D.C. Aimbridge’s International Division, Interstate Hotels & Resorts, has supporting offices spread across Europe in Amsterdam, Birmingham, Glasgow and Moscow.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following: