VP of IT Operations - This position is responsible for the implementation and operation of the entire Corporate IT Enterprise Infrastructure, including corporate headquarters, colocation data centers and cloud-based hosting centers. This position oversees day-to-day infrastructure activities and is responsible for the long-term strategic initiatives, budgeting and Infrastructure project execution to align with the Enterprise goals and objectives. This position will continually improve IT Infrastructure standards, policies, processes, and procedures for the Enterprise and ensuring the availability, integrity and security for all servers and networking resources that the Enterprise relies on.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
• Reports to the Chief Technology Officer, partners with Enterprise Applications Team, leads a highly skilled Infrastructure team to establish and executes the enterprise infrastructure strategy
• Leadership and Direction to the Infrastructure Team (Server Hosting, Device mgmt. and Networking) and the Strategic Partnerships that support the Enterprise Infrastructure
• Establish annual capital and operating budgets for the physical and human resource needs to meet the Enterprise Infrastructure objectives
• Responsible for the planning and successful execution of annual infrastructure projects
• Provide level 2 & 3 support 24 hours per day, 7 days a week for all technologies including but not limited to:
o User Access Control Systems (Active Directory, Okta, Duo)
o Desktop/Laptop/Device Support
o Antivirus & Patch management
o VM Ware Virtual Servers
o Microsoft Windows Servers
o Backups (Cohesity scheduled backups)
o Network Support (wired and wireless) to Corporate Office Space, hosting centers and cloud
o Firewalls/IP Load Balancing/Virtual Private Networking/Intrusion Detection
o Microsoft E-mail support (Office 365)
o Storage support (EMC SAN/Clarion)
o Remote access through tools such Citrix Terminal Services and VPN
• Adherence to all Aimbridge Policies and Procedures (i.e. User Access Controls, Cyber Security, Change Management)
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management. Up to 20% travel may be required.
Relationships: Internal:Corporate Employees, Compliance Team, Central Services IT Team
External:Strategic Partners contracted to provide additional services as needed
Education/Experience: College degree preferably a Bachelor of Business Administration. 10 or more years of progressively responsible experience leading technology teams and working with the technologies listed above.
• Experience with mergers and acquisitions and the subsequent strategies and projects to combine infrastructures between multiple legacy companies is desired
• Experience managing strategic partnerships - Managed IT Services Providers and Hosting Providers
• Ability to manage projects, multi-task and prioritize tasks assigned to Infrastructure team
• Excellent communication skills. Attention to detail. Organizational ability. Interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to accurately prepare and maintain a budget associated with Technical support including but not limited to understanding maintenance contracts and terminology.
• CCNA and MCSE preferred
• Some knowledge and experience with ITIL Service Management methodology a plus
Will be required to work nights, weekends and holidays. Will be required to work in a fast-paced environment. Will be asked to work overtime.
Aimbridge Hospitality is the leading, global, third-party hotel management company operating branded full service, select service, luxury hotels, destination resorts, convention centers and lifestyle hotels. Aimbridge merged with Interstate Hotels & Resorts in 2019, and now represents a premium portfolio of more than 1,400 branded and independent properties in 49 states and 20 countries. Aimbridge is based in Plano, Texas and has additional corporate offices in Atlanta, Calgary, Chicago, Fargo, Puerto Rico, San Clemente, Scottsdale, Toronto and Washington D.C. Aimbridge’s International Division, Interstate Hotels & Resorts, has supporting offices spread across Europe in Amsterdam, Birmingham, Glasgow and Moscow.
Explore new opportunities with Aimbridge Hospitality. As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents 1,400 hotels in 49 states and 20 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our 60,000 associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.